Everyone contributes to a high-trust organization.
often results are hindered by a simple lack of trust among individuals. but when individuals trust each other — and are trusted by others — communication improves and productivity accelerates as attention is redirected toward objectives instead of suspicion about others’ intentions.
franklincovey’s highly interactive policing at the speed of trust program helps individuals in your organization identify and address “trust gaps” in their own personal credibility, in their relationships at work and in the community. using examples based on their current work and focusing on real-world issues rather than theories or academic models, participants in the policing at the speed of trust program will contribute to high trust in the organization by:
- Communicating transparently with leaders, peers and the community.
- Improving their track record of keeping commitments.
- Extending appropriate levels of trust with co-workers and other peers.
- Focusing on improving internal relationships with others who depend on their work.
- Increasing their personal credibility and influence.
- Adopting and applying the 13 Behaviors that build, maintain, and restore trust.